2012年11月11日日曜日

How was SE?

For me, this course was really interesting.

As I wrote in the first blog topic for SE, I like writing very much, both in Japanese and English.
I can't think I'm good at academic writing, so I don't like such writing very much (it's sometimes really interesting, though). However, in this course, I could write whatever I wanted to write. I wrote a personal narrative, a book review and a lyric, and each one is what I hoped to write.

Moreover, this was the first time for me to be given many advices for what I wanted to write from the teacher and the classmates. It was so meaningful for me. I don't want to stop writing, and the advices I was given will be very useful.

This is the last blog topic for Sophomore English Course.
I enjoyed to keep a blog in English very much, and I want to keep this blog.

I'm also keeping a blog in Japanese for more than five years, so please come if you're interested in...

1 件のコメント: